Ingredients for Stuffing:
1) 1 large onion, finely chopped
2) 2 Green chilies, finely chopped
3) 3-4 sprig of cilantro, chopped
4) 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
5) Salt to taste
6) Ghee/butter fr frying
Ingredients for dough:
1) 2 cups whole wheat flour
2) Water for kneading
1) In a bowl, add whole wheat flour and water. Knead it to a soft dough.
2) In separate bowl add, onion, green chilies, cilantro and red chili powder. Mix well
3) Divide the soft dough in 5-6 equal portions. Take one portion, roll into a ball, apply dry flour and with the help of a rolling pin roll it into a circle of about 3" diameter.
4) Brush the dough with ghee/butter, add salt and onion stuffing. Close the edges and roll it again into a circle of 5-6" diameter
5) Put it on a hot skillet on medium heat and cook both sides by applying ghee/butter. Repeat the same with other portions.
|Pyaaz ka Paratha / Onion Flat Bread|