Sukha Rajma/ Dry Red Kidney Beans
1) 1 cup of Rajma/Red Kidney Beans
2) 1 tablespoon of ginger, chopped
3) 3-4 green chilies, chopped
4) 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds, lightly crushed
5) 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
6) 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
7) Salt to taste
8) 3 tablespoons of ghee/butter
9) 4-5 sprigs of cilantro, chopped
1) Soak rajma in water overnight
2) Pressure cook rajma until soft (3 whistles)
3) Heat ghee/butter in a pan on medium heat. Add, ginger and green chilies. Stir for a minute.
4) Now add, coriander seed, red chili powder, black pepper, salt and pressure cooked rajma without water. Stir it for 3-4 minutes until all the water evaporates
5) Garnish with cilantro. Serve it with roti/paratha and boondi raita
Its very simple and super delicious recipe!