Ingredients (3): 1) 6 tablespoons of Besan / chickpea flour (2 tablespoon per pancake)
2) 3 eggs (1 per pancake)
3) 1/2 chopped onion
4) 1-2 chopped green chilies
5) 5-10 springs of cilantro/coriander chopped
6) 1/2 teaspoon of salt
7) 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
8) 1/2 chopped tomato (OPTIONAL)
9) 1/2 chopped bell pepper (OPTIONAL)
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except eggs. Mix it.
2) Now, add eggs. Mix well until you get pancake consistency. Use little water, if needed.
3) Put a tablespoon oil in a pan. Add above mixture, heat it for a while.
4) Add a tablespoon of oil and flip it. Let it cook for a minute.
5) Put some butter and enjoy Sunday morning breakfast with your family.
|Chickpea Flour-Egg Pancake / Besan Egg Chilla|