1) 2-3 medium size potatoes (Russet is a good choice!)
2) 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable/peanut oil
3) 1 teaspoon of red chili powder/paprika
4) 1/2 teaspoon of salt
5) 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
6) 1/2 tablespoon of bread crumbs
7) 1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard
8) 1 beaten egg (optional)
1) Peel, wash and cut the potatoes in wedges.
2) In a large bowl add, oil, red chili powder or paprika, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, dijon mustard and egg (Ingredients: 2-8). Mix it.
3) Add, potato wedges in above mixture. Mix well.
4) Place these coated wedges on baking sheet without overlapping.
5) Place the baking sheet in preheated oven (450 degree F) for 25 mins.
6) After 25 mins or so take out the baking sheet. Shuffle the fries ( they might be sticking to the base, don't worry).
7) Place them into the oven again for about 15 mins.
8) Serve them with tomato Ketchup
Oven Baked French Fries / Dijon Mustard coated French Fries
Recipe by: Geetanjali S. Mahadik