1) 2 large lemon
2) 2 cup of sugar
3) 1 tablespoon of red chili powder
4) 1 tablespoon of achar masala
5) 2 tablespoon of salt
1) Wash and dry lemon. Finely chopped them.
2) Add sugar and let it sit for 2 hrs. (Pic 1)
3) Add red chili powder, achar masala and salt (Pic 2)
4) Turn on the heat on medium and cook the above mixture for 2 mins.Turn down the heat to sim and cook for 15 mins. Keep stiring.
5) Turn off the heat. Cool it and store in a glass jar. Keep it in sun or near heater (in winters). Pickle will me ready in 4-5 days. (Pic 3)
|Sweet and sour Lemon Pickle|