2) 4 tablespoons of brown sugar or jaggery
3) 1/2 tablespoon of poppy seeds (khas-khas)
4) 2 tablespoons of ghee
5) 3 tablespoons of grated dry coconut
6) 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder
7) 1/2 cup of milk
1) Heat ghee in a pan. Add, poppy seeds and fry.
2) Add, leftover rice. Stir for a min on medium heat.
3) Add coconut, brown sugar and stir for a min or so
4) Add milk. Wait till it evaporates completely. Switch off the heat and add cardamom powder.
5) Cool the mixture and make round balls/ladoo. Decorate with your favorite dry fruit.
|Leftover Rice Laddoo|