1) 1 Pack of noodles, boiled (Boil, wash them 2-3 times with cold water to get rid of excess starch and let them sit in water for sometime)
2) 3-4 tablespoons of oil
3) 1 medium onion, julian cut
4) 1 inch ginger, julian cut
5) 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
6) 1 cup mix veg (cabbage, carrots, beans, corn, peas, paneer etc.)
7) 1 small bell pepper/capsicum, julian cut
8) 2 tablespoons of soya sauce or to taste
9) 2 tablespons of red chilli sauce or to taste
10) 1/2 cup of spring onion, chopped
11) Salt to taste
12) Black pepper to taste
1) Heat oil in pan. Add, onion and stir it for a min.
2) Add, ginger and garlic. Fry them.
3) Add all mix veg. Let them cook for a min. and then add bell pepper.
4) Add boiled noodles, soya sauce and red chili sauce. Stir it
5) Add, salt, black pepper and spring onion. Stir it and serve hot
|Hakka Chowmein Noodles|